Konoha Ran Online

Welcome to Konoha-ran online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Konoha Ran Online

Welcome to Konoha-ran online

Konoha Ran Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] To Increase Your Internet Speed

[Guide] To Increase Your Internet Speed Empty [Guide] To Increase Your Internet Speed

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:38 pm

TO INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED
    Guys it works on any OS and any IP.

PC with Microsoft Windows (any version) and Internet Explorer
    Step 1
    Click on the "Start" button and select "Run."

Step 2
    Type “Regedit” and press enter. This will take you to the editing program for the Windows registry.

Step 3
    Use the file menu on the left side of the window to find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings.” Left click the "Internet Settings" folder once to highlight it.

Step 4
    In the main window, you may see two items titled “MaxConnectionsPerServer” and “MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server.” If they are not listed, you must create them. Do this by right clicking inside the main window, selecting “New” and then “DWORD Value.” Name this first value “MaxConnectionsPerServer.” Use the same process to create “MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server.”

Step 5
    Double click “MaxConnectionsPerServer” and set the value to 14. If you’re using a dial-up connection, set it instead to 6.

Step 6
    Repeat this process for “MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server.”

Step 7
    Close the registry editor and launch Internet Explorer for the changes to take effect.

NOTE:
    Check your internet speed
    before and after you do this
    and see the difference.
    nagma

[Guide] To Increase Your Internet Speed Empty Re: [Guide] To Increase Your Internet Speed

Post by nagma Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:30 pm

This tips are very useful for me .it helped to increase the speed of the internet.I have checked the speed of my internet at www.scanmyspeed.com it was too bad,so i search tips in Google to increase my speed of internet,finally this tips helped me.So now my speed is Good ..Now Uploading speed is 0.783 Mbps and Downloading speed is 1.796 Mbps .....so it's best than using speed up booster and download manager.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 am